People in Albuquerque may think getting busted with a little marijuana results in only a ticket and a fine. But state police officers were sent to Albuquerque in May to crack down on crime, and they’re enforcing state law. That means there’s still a way for even small amounts of weed or paraphernalia to put people here in cuffs.
Video: Deputy Used Stun Gun On Student With Disability - The Associated Press A northern New Mexico sheriff's deputy is facing criticism after a video showed him using a stun gun on a high school student with a disability. This story corrects a previous version to say the student used the slur not the deputy.
This week on The Children's Hour , we’re broadcasting live from Albuquerque’s Open Space Visitor Center with Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller . The Kids Crew will follow up on our interview from when he first took office. With featured musical guest Robb Janov , and a special performance by the New Mexico Peace Choir . Everyone is invited to join us at the Open Space Visitor Center on Saturday June 1, when doors will open at 8:30am. The whole family is welcome to be part of this live broadcast, then stay to enjoy the beautiful bosque.
- Nike Jordan Eclipse Lea 724368 624 724368624 red halfshoes
- Ralph Lauren Genuine Leather Viona shoes Pumps Snakeskin Sz 9 B 38.5 Purple New
- shoes Geox black - D821ba 0ly22 D Jaysen C1223 Gun-Black
- Tory burch miller 7.5 with box
- Women's Ariat Dixon whiteo White Western Ankle Boots 10027284 NIB
- Aerosoles Women's Chatroom Knee High Boot
- Christian Louboutin Black Marlenarock Pumps, 37 EU 7 US - 895
- FRYE Carson Lug Dark Brown Lace Up Leather Boots shoes US 9.5 M EUR 40.5 NWB
- Jessica Simpson Tandra Canela Brown Suede Ankle Bootie Women's Size 6.5 M
- Multicam Modello Lato Cerniera Lampo Tattico Stivali - Combattere Militare Nuovo
- Nike Air Jordan XII (12) ++ CNY ++ sz 7 8.5 US 881427 122 Yeezy Supreme Taxi
- Puma FUTURE CAT LS SF SHOES Mens 305811-01
- Stivali GIANNI BARBATO (Cod. ST2085) USATO N.42 men pelle black Texani Country
- Occiden Ladies Platform Peep Toe Pumps Sandals High Hidden Wedge Heels shoes Hot
- shoes DgoldTHYD Woman High Heel Sandals yellow PU 380008-GN
- Men's LUGZ MZRSD 0265 Grey Yellow Brand New in Box But Blemished
- JON JOSEF Silver Leather Sling Back Open Toe High Heels Cute Bow Sz 6 M
- Converse Chuck 70 GORE-TEX Canvas High Top Black (162347C). Sz5.5. Womens7.5
- Vibram FiveFingers V-Trail Mens Grey Black Running Sports shoes Trainers Pumps
Let's Talk New Mexico
Let's Talk New Mexico 5/23 8a: Higher than average rainfall and snowpack means we're experiencing one of its wettest springs in decades. The Rio Grande is running ten times higher than it was at this time during last year's drought. So much water increases flood risks and challenges us to remain conservation minded. Has all the rain changed your plans for farming or planting gardens? How are you remaining water conscious? Do you plan to go river rafting or sailing on one of our state’s lakes this year? Email LetsTalk@KUNM.org, tweet us using the hashtag #LetsTalkNM or call in live during the show.
It's awards season for journalists and we're proud to annouce that the New Mexico Broadcasters Association has recogized KUNM news coverage for Excellence in Broadcasting with top awards for Breaking News, Feature News, Continuing Coverage, Legislative Coverage, Best Student Newscaster and Student Reporter.
University Showcase 5/17 8a: Jim Linnell was six months away from retirement from the University of New Mexico when he became a quadriplegic. His new book, “Take It Lying Down,” chronicles his life since the accident.
Public Health New Mexico
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Clear||Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)|
|Brand:||Stuart Weitzman||US Shoe Size (Women's):||8|
|Toe Type:||Open Toe||Pattern:||Floral|
Having a lot of abandoned or foreclosed homes in your community can hurt morale and drag down property values. A group of neighborhood associations in Southeast Albuquerque are taking things into their own hands.