People in Albuquerque may think getting busted with a little marijuana results in only a ticket and a fine. But state police officers were sent to Albuquerque in May to crack down on crime, and they’re enforcing state law. That means there’s still a way for even small amounts of weed or paraphernalia to put people here in cuffs.
Video: Deputy Used Stun Gun On Student With Disability - The Associated Press A northern New Mexico sheriff's deputy is facing criticism after a video showed him using a stun gun on a high school student with a disability. This story corrects a previous version to say the student used the slur not the deputy.
This week on The Children's Hour , we’re broadcasting live from Albuquerque’s Open Space Visitor Center with Albuquerque Mayor Tim Keller . The Kids Crew will follow up on our interview from when he first took office. With featured musical guest Robb Janov , and a special performance by the New Mexico Peace Choir . Everyone is invited to join us at the Open Space Visitor Center on Saturday June 1, when doors will open at 8:30am. The whole family is welcome to be part of this live broadcast, then stay to enjoy the beautiful bosque.
- Women's shoes LIU JO 7 (EU 37) flats beige satin BT444-37
- ASICS MAN RUNNING SPORTS SNEAKER SHOES SYNTHETIC CODE B601N GEL-BEYOND 5
- Ava and Aiden Women's Riding Boots, Brown, Size 11
- CQ COUTURE ITALY HIGH HEELS POINTY PUMPS SCHUHE DECOLTE VELVET RED BOURDEAUX 42
- IGI & CO 7740 Calzature women Moda Fashion
- MERRELL SNOWBOUND MID WATERPROOF BLACK LEATHER COMBI WALKING HIKING BOOTS
- Nike air max 90 Essential AJ1285-016 Mens Sizes 7 - 11 Brand new 2019 colour
- Rag & Bone Holt Slouchy Ankle Boot, Black. Size 39
- Supra Skytop Mens Leopard Leather Fashion Trainers - 7 UK
- Anthropologie Rachel Comey Kinzey Nude bluesh Peep Toe Block Heels Size 6 New
- BCBG BCBGMAXAZRIA Women MA-Martha Open Toe Python Sandal shoes, Nude, US 8.5
- KAANAS Women's Serengeti Fashion shoes Slip On Casu - Choose SZ color
- Donald J Pliner Haddi Cork Leather Wedge Open Toe Sandals Size 7M 1024
- ADIDAS SWIFT RUN BLACK BLACK WHITE AQ0863 MENS US SIZES
- Adidas Nmd Racer Primeknit CQ2441 black halfshoes
- Muck Boot Chore Classic Men's Rubber Work Boot
- Nike Air Zoom Vomero 14 Vast Grey Pin Women's Trainers Limited Stock All Sizes
- JIMMY CHOO 495LEATHERgold HEELS WARWICK FLOWERGLADIATOR SANDALS38.5RARE
- NEW Brooks Adrenaline GTS 15 Mens Running shoes (D) (064) + FREE AUS DELIVERY
- Adrianna Papell Morgan Platform Dress Sandals, Platino, 5.5 UK
- BRAND NEW TORY BURCH TERRA BLACK AND gold SIZE 10
Let's Talk New Mexico
Let's Talk New Mexico 5/23 8a: Higher than average rainfall and snowpack means we're experiencing one of its wettest springs in decades. The Rio Grande is running ten times higher than it was at this time during last year's drought. So much water increases flood risks and challenges us to remain conservation minded. Has all the rain changed your plans for farming or planting gardens? How are you remaining water conscious? Do you plan to go river rafting or sailing on one of our state’s lakes this year? Email LetsTalk@KUNM.org, tweet us using the hashtag #LetsTalkNM or call in live during the show.
It's awards season for journalists and we're proud to annouce that the New Mexico Broadcasters Association has recogized KUNM news coverage for Excellence in Broadcasting with top awards for Breaking News, Feature News, Continuing Coverage, Legislative Coverage, Best Student Newscaster and Student Reporter.
University Showcase 5/17 8a: Jim Linnell was six months away from retirement from the University of New Mexico when he became a quadriplegic. His new book, “Take It Lying Down,” chronicles his life since the accident.
Public Health New Mexico
Used: An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Leather||US Shoe Size (Men's):||8.5|
|Color:||Brown||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Style:||Oxfords|
|Country of Manufacture:||Italy|
Having a lot of abandoned or foreclosed homes in your community can hurt morale and drag down property values. A group of neighborhood associations in Southeast Albuquerque are taking things into their own hands.